Saturday, July 26, 2014

What's with the Cajun Fish 'n Rice of Pizza Hut Ala Carte Menu?

So, it was that time of the day when I feel so alone and just want to satisfy my craving to perhaps overcome this depression. I really don't know what brings me in that food chain. At first, I am thinking of ordering a carbonara which is one of my ever favorite pasta recipe. But then, upon exploring Pizza Hut's menu, I didn't realized that I've ordered Cajun Fish 'n Rice. Maybe, because of the food presentation on the menu that has caught my attention. Forgot to mention that I've checked-in at SM Masinag, Pizza Hut. :)
Menu presentation of Cajun Fish 'n Rice (c) Pizza Hut Philippines Facebook
Actual Cajun Fish 'n Rice of Pizza Hut at Php 149
I have waited for 10-15 minutes before my order was given. Upon seeing the meal, I was quite not impressed on what I've seen. The picture was really deceiving. I thought that it was somewhat toasted but it was like half cooked fish inside. I don't know or have no idea though if what a Cajun fish 'n rice should look or taste as it was my first time tasting this kind of meal. I'm giving it a 3/5 star because it somewhat satisfied my hunger but not actually my craving :) I should have ordered Carbonara over that Fishrice. :(
The receipt and a certain code(which you will get after completing the survey) is needed once you want to claim the FREE banana split

After eating and paying the bill, the crew gave me the receipt and inform me that I can claim a FREE banana split on my second visit at any Pizza Hut branches once I completed their survey on their website, www.pizzahutfeedback.com.ph. Hopefully, I can visit the food chain so I can claim my Free dessert before my voucher expires!
I received this along with the Pizza Hut receipt




No comments:

Post a Comment